Wednesday, March 3, 2010

9 months


My mummy's womb,
Is definitely the most comfortable place,
To grow up,
For my first 9 months++

Some of the favourite things I like to do:
Hearing mummy's sweet voices,
Listening to mummy's songs,
Feelings mummy's touch...
Swimming inside mummy's tummy,
Kicking and response to mummy's questions...

I love it,
When my kor kor gives me lot of sweet kisses!~
I have a wonderful and loving kor kor...
Mummy always tell me how smart my kor kor is...
And I fully agree with her, too!~

Can't wait to see my daddy and mummy,
Can't wait to kiss back my kor kor...
Can't wait to see the wonderful world, too!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweet gal gal. I'm sure you are also as wonderful and loving and smart as your kor kor. :D

    Btw, mommy so geng! Managing 3 blogs!

    ReplyDelete