Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hard Rock!

It's my first CNY...
It's my first Valentine's day...
It's my first rocking time, too...

It's so cosy and comfy here...
Wonderful lightening,
That changes colours...

The famous rock stars!~

With their costumes,
And musical instruments...


My kor kor's kiddy's menu,
With little activities,
To keep him occupied,
Before the food served...


Complimentary ballon...
And the mock-tail we ordered...

Where's the food?
Too hungry...
Ate everything,
Forgot to snap any photos..
Haha!~

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Vynn is so rock! Even me also never been to Hard Rock:-)

    The food nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, very nice place! Next time you can consider staying here too. We booked 2 nights at promotion price RM6XX. So considered pricey or not? I'm not sure haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Cute post, dear! Thks for sharing your adventure too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe, with promotional price, still ok...

    Shirley, Hopefully I can share more Hard Rock adventure.. Well.. If I wins your giveaways.. finger crossing..

    ReplyDelete