Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun Bathing Time


What's so special about having bath today?
Kor Kor used to need to wait,
While mummy's bathing me...

Since I can sit stably now...
Mummy allow kor kor to help me pom pom...

Kor kor is quite helpful to mummy...
He is a very considerable son for mummy,
And a good big brother for me!~

He helps mummy to take the shampoo for me..
He helps mummy to pour away the water after I finish pom pom...

What's so special having kor kor around?
We tend to splish-splash the water!~

Kor Kor: Mei mei, you splash the water like this, see...

And here we go...
Splash splash splash...
Until all of us wet...
Including mummy!~

3 comments:

  1. time to go swimming pool and play water :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowo....such a fun activity. hahaha....

    So mummy also have to bathe lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kor kor is so sweet(clapping hands), my little bro is not as fortunate as you... his jie jie will pour water on him to make him chokes and cries!T-T

    Have a wonderful day ahead!

    ReplyDelete