Tuesday, August 24, 2010
And turn any directions I want now!~
After lots of practicing,
After lots of tummy time...
I'm now crawling expert!
Certified crawling expert,
By my mummy... :)
I just love to crawl!~
Monday, August 23, 2010
And participate in Pa & Ma Cutest Baby Contest...
I'm contestant No. 41...
My very first time on stage!~
Do I have any stage-fear?
I enjoy myself very much on stage!~
And gave everyone my sweetest smile of all!~
Nope.. I'm not the champion,
Nor 2nd or 3rd prize or consolation prize...
I won myself a special prize:
Best Smile Baby!~
My very first Maclaren!~
I'll stay cheerful always!~
With my best smile :)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
TWO (2) lucky subscribers with water babies will win a Bummis SWIMMI in your favourite print worth SGD25 (~USD18 or RM58) each!
This is how to participate:
- Send an email to me (MieVee [at] MummysReviews.com) with the following information:
- Method of subscription: in a reader or via email
- Your name
- Your name in
- Visit Tiny Pants (go to Products –> Get Wet) and tell me (in your email) why you would like to win a Bummis SWIMMI
- If you are a new reader, mention how you got to know of this Giveaway
- Blog / Website URL, if any (to get extra entries mentioned below, indicate URL of your exact post)
- To get EXTRA entries:
- 1 extra entry: “Like” Mummy’s Reviews™ Facebook page (existing fans counted)
- 1 extra entry: “Like” Tiny Pants Facebook page (existing fans counted)
- 1 extra entry (unlimited total): For each participant referred by you (e.g. through sharing the Giveaway on
- 3 extra entries: Share this Giveaway on your blog / website and link it back to Mummy’s Reviews™
- This Giveaway is open to subscribers with a mailing address in ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam).
- It will run until 29 August 2010.
- The usual Giveaway Terms apply.
Send in your entries now and good luck!
Get Your Own (with Discount!)
To get your own Bummis SWIMMI and a wide range of cloth diapering products for baby, visit Tiny Pants.
- Special Treat: 10% discount storewide
- Discount Code: MV10A (Note that “0″ is for the number “zero”, not the alphabet.)
- Validity Period: Until 29 August 2010, 2359hr
Need help to get started on cloth diapering? Read Cloth Diapering Essentials – A Quick Guide.
Thanks to mummy's reviews!~
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Chinese version is published,
In MaMaBaoBao & MamiBeiB August issue......
Here's the english version:
I have once heard a beautiful saying, “Bonding is a dance between the mother and the child”. I think that totally describes my baby and I when we are enjoying each other’s company. Whether I am feeding, bathing, massaging or just cuddling her, we rely on gentle touches, happy smiles, soft kisses and eye contact to “talk” to each other. The loving bond I feel with my baby is beyond what words can express. It is as magical as a dance.
Bath time with my baby is my favourite. I like to bathe in the tub together with her, but I will have to keep the water shallow and warm. With one hand supporting her, I would use Johnson’s Baby Moisturising Wash to clean her with a soft sponge. This moisturizing baby wash is pure mild and gentle and will maintain my baby’ skin moisture level as it contains baby lotion. It also has No More Tears formula that does not sting my baby’s eyes. I know my little precious trust my strong support and enjoyed my gentle rubbing, because she always giggle while waving her arms up and down, sometimes causing splashes! After cleaning her, I would hold her close to me, while she kicks her legs in the water happily for a little while.
Our little fun does not end there. After bathing, I would dry my baby with a towel and begin our next routine – moisturizing her skin! Using the mild Johnson’s Baby Moisturizing Lotion, I would gently stroke my princess’ chubby limbs. One important thing I learnt is that most babies are born with dry skin and their skin loses moisture easily. So I make sure my baby’s skin is well moisturized after every bath and protected with moisturizer from dryness. It makes our touches gentler and more loving, each time I cuddle her.
*Special thanks to Peggy from J&J
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Early in the morning...
Loud and clear!
And greet her with my greatest smile of all......
I suppose these two pronounciations,
Are the most special magical words...
You know why?
It makes my mummy happy,
For many many days!~
Monday, August 2, 2010
Featured in MamiBeiB's Magazine August issue.....
I saw preview here...
(The second last photo)
You can enlarge by clicking the photo there...
Going to get my copy of the magazine very soon....
Here's the prizes I get...
Having fun bath with Carrie products soon!~