Sunday, October 24, 2010

Little Explorer

I always struggle,
When the adults are trying,
To put me into the car seat...

There's no way to 'lock' me.....
In the play pen, walker or stroller.......

I simply enjoy the freedom,
Of climbing up and down,
Even the stairs and sofas!......
Exploring everywhere......

Mummy said I'm brave little girl.......
Before I have enough energy to lift my body up,
I always try to crawl without scared to fall......
When I just about to learn how to stand with support,
I try to let go whatever I'm holding.........
When I can't even stand without support for long time,
I try to lift my leg up to learn walking......
I'm such a little daredevil!~

Actually nothing to be scared......
Whenever I'm going to fall.....
The adults will be around to 'protect' me......
When I was about to fall,
Mummy's heart pumping faster than mine....

I want to be a little explorer!~
Time to go explore now...............
Till then....

3 comments:

  1. Part of learning is to explore without restriction and fear!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I agree with Alice Law! And we cannot stop them from exploring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, yes, that's why doesn't restrict her, though scared in heart.. haha!

    cheeyee, unstoppable, too!

    ReplyDelete