Monday, November 15, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally

I've no idea on what's road safety......
But I love Mickey and friends.....
Here am I,
Together with kor kor,
Going to KLCC Petrosains Street Smart,
Playhouse Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally.....


The moment we step into the event area,
I was trying to 'climb' out from my stroller......
While mummy's carrying me,
I tried to touch all the interesting games,
Though I don't know how to play it yet......
When I was in the activity area,
I try to 'practicing' my walking skills.......
Do you know how mummy knows I enjoy myself so much?
I clap my hands so many times throughout the event!


Since daddy and mummy are busy looking after me and kor kor....
We didn't snap much photos,
This is one of the photos,
Sent from Sophia to mummy......
Snap from the angle which mummy likes it so much.....
Too bad, we're not in the pictures......
hmm....

If you want to check out the goodies we received,
Do hop over to my kor kor's site and peep on it!

3 comments:

  1. Wait till you are old enuf to enjoy these events :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We been there too a week before, not many people that time!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merryn, oh yes..

    Alice, bet your kids enjoy, too!

    ReplyDelete