Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Black Xmas

If you're expecting post about my sg trip......
My trip was canceled...

Suppose to be in hotel......
But I ended up spending my Xmas in hospital......

Both kor kor and I down with Herpangina.....
After kor kor high fever cooling down,
My turn to have high fever......
Sleepless nights for mummy......
Dr said I need to hospitalized due to lots of vomiting......
:(
Mummy accompanied me in the hospital,
Throughout my whole stay,
Worrying my kor kor who's staying at home.....

A black Xmas for us......

Anyhow,
I've discharged from the hospital yesterday,
And recovering now.......
Thanks everyone for concern....

We will also cancel our new year trip to Cameron.....
Since daddy and mummy thinks,
We both need more rest at home now.....

Money wasted for hotel booking......
As long as we're healthy,
Everything is worthy........

5 comments:

  1. Hope both of you get better soon. Nevermind, CNY is just around the corner. You will have a lot of excitement then :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that both your kids were down, hope they are back to their usual self too! You too, rest well and have a pleasant day ahead!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah more important they are healthy. As SK said, CNY is coming soon. That will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear.....glad that both kids are recovering. When kids are sick, we the parents will definitely lack of sleeps.

    ReplyDelete