Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flights-Fantasy Parade


Daddy and mummy said,
The Disney Parade,
Is much more shorter,
Compared to the parade they see,
5 years ++ back.......


So,
What's so special about the parade?
Flights-Fantasy Parade......
Can FLY!~
Wow!


My friend,
Tigger and Pooh!~


Princess meeting princesses....


From The Jungle Book!~


The best part of the parade is:
The girl girl Buzz touched me!~

Such a wonderful flights-fantasy parade,
Only in Hong Kong Disneyland!~
I love it!
Do drop over to my kor kor's blog,
If you wish to read more about our Disneyland trip!~

4 comments:

  1. wonderful!!! i think the parade is short too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawwwww..... your children are soooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hui-Wearn, You just went there, too?

    Wenn, me too..

    Angeline, :)

    ReplyDelete