Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Countings


I started to learn,
How to count.......
I never give any reply,
Until..........

One fine sunny day,
Which is yesterday...
All of a sudden,
I know all the numbers,
Until Nine!~

Everyday's input is very important.....
They never know when or how I learn.....
I simply likes to give mummy surprise!~
I gets so many compliments and praises from my mum,
Each and everytime I give her positive feedback......

Mummy: One..
Me: Two..
Mummy: Three
Me: Four
Mummy: Five
Me: Six
Mummy: Seven
Me: Eight
Mummy: Nine
Me: Nine......
Mummy: Ten!
Me: Nine nine nine...

I surely love 9 a lot!~

5 comments:

  1. LOL, I like the " nine, nine, nine" response! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nine is ur lucky number dear?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. clap clap.....haha.....nine is a nice number....'chang chang jiu jiu'....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smallkucing, tq

    Alice, haha! Cute enough..

    Luciana, probably..

    mNhL, :)

    ReplyDelete