Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meeting Mickey & Minnie


Although this is not the first time,
I'm going to meet Mickey & Minnie.....
But I'm still very exciting and looking forward,
For the meet & greet session.......
@ Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort.....
Where all the magic begins @ Disney Junior.....

With the pink coupon,
Everyone have a chance to snap a family photo,
Together with Mickey & Minnie......
The Real Mickey & Minnie, you know~~~~~~~
Really a dream come true for me....


What's more excited is:
We got special request from the staff,
To stay back and wait...
Until everyone finish snapping their family photo......
Guess what?!
We got EXTRA CHANCE to snap another photo,
With Mickey & Minnie & other kids as well.....
Probably because they love my cute outfit,
As Mini Minnie...
:)


Another very fun part is,
We're going to print our hand-print,
Everywhere around the Disney's Junior's wording...
I enjoy doing this so much!~~~~
And of course,
Not forgetting to high-five again and again and again,
With the pretty jie jie who helps whipping my hand clean......


The best part is:
Disney Junior high-five me back!!!!!!!~~~~

Coming up next in my kor kor's blog:
http://cre8tonebabe.blogspot.com/2011/07/neverending-fun-disney-junior.html.....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment