Friday, July 8, 2011

Relax @ Cherating

There's a lot of great activities you can enjoy,
In Club Med Cherating....
Other than the standard activities like:
Golfing, archery, games....
We can be part of the circus team, too...
But we skip this part since I'm too small for that....


Yoga by the seaside......


Having spa,
While listening to the rhythm of the sea......


Doing gym facing nice sea scenery......


Watching movie @ Cinema...
We skipped this one,
Because daddy promised kor kor,
To bring him for Kung fu panda,
Right after our vacation......


Can online anytime.....
Facebook-ing, Chit-chating, Blogging...


Guess what?!
Kor kor played mah jong.....
Actually,
Daddy and mummy also doesn't know how to play MJ...
Hence,
We played it in our own way......
It's a good game for memory,
Training kor kor about same and difference,
And a good counting game......

You must be wondering,
Why I didn't join their MJ game?
Simply just because,
I'm having my sweet sweet dreams,
In my comfy stroller......

3 comments:

  1. I miss cherating, went day during my college day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luciana, yup!~

    Alice, Oh! You went college there?!~

    ReplyDelete