Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Amazing Achievers


We went for Enfagrow A+ Smart Camp -
Amazing Achievers....
@ Sunway Pyramid.......


DHA Experts:
Finding 3 blue balls with DHA....


The brave fire fighter,
To save the victim by spelling the words......
I super duper love this fire truck,
Keep on want to go in,
Even after finish my game.....


Matching the correct musical instruments,
With the music we heard from the earphone.....


Peeping from the telescope,
And do some 'space walking'......
I like the ending part:
Lots of lots of balls......


Last but not least,
Meeting owl owl mascot.....

4 comments:

  1. nice..nice....!!! But was it very crowded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, such a great event!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I missed this... forgot about it.. I wonder if it's still on? all the best in the next giveaway ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy to Qiqi, Super duper crowded....

    Alice, fun but too crowded..... Hope next year they have bigger space!~

    Sting, I think only over the weekend. Thanks for organizing the giveaway!~

    ReplyDelete