Monday, August 1, 2011

Drypers - Your Story


Mummy wrote about family support she gets,
In taking care of me:

I wish I have more than two hands after become a mother of two, which is practically impossible. Yet, I’m lucky enough to have helping hands from my parents, hubby and even from my 3-year-old son. My son told me: Mummy, you sit down and rest, I’ll go see mei mei. The funniest thing he did is, he told me he want to feed his mei mei, and starting to pull up his shirt, Just like what I did when I want to breastfeed my little princess! Want to take this opportunity to thank all my family, love them!

And her story won her a little crown...
Honoured from Drypers Malaysia!~
Thank you for selecting mummy as one of the winners!~

3 comments:

  1. your mummy always win in any contest! Congratulations !! Your story is short and sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on the winning, best of luck fr the Fisher-Price giveaway too!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. mNhL, I saw your articles published in the new issue of Drypers Parents Circle, too! Congrats to you, too!~

    Alice, Thanks a lot!~

    ReplyDelete