Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kind Princess

Every time,
When the adults buy or take,
Anything new for me,
They need to buy 2x..
One for me,
One for kor kor......

But...
If kor kor's toy spoil or malfunction first.....
Like flat balloons with no more air..
My witty kor kor will exchange his with mine......
I'm perfectly fine with exchanging......
But mummy said kor kor need to get rid of this attitude......

Perhaps,
I'm just one kind little princess.
:)
And I'll always be kind-hearted princess,
Especially for my dear kor kor.......

3 comments:

  1. awww, so sweet... my Wy will also ask to buy double, 1 for him, 1 for baby..but once 1 become malfunction, they both will fight for the good one... *slap forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...my son also the same. Will exchange the spoilt toy with mei mei. But mei mei very fierce ! So ko ko never succeed. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyson, mummy pray hard none of it get malfunction... :)

    mNhL, mei mei so geng~~~~ hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete