Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Singer

I love to sing song...

I can sing a lot of songs:

My Top 3 english songs are.....
Twinkle twinkle little stars,
Barney's I love you,
Humpty Dumpty.....

My Top 3 chinese songs are.....
Wo de Bao Bei,
Shi Shang Zhi You Ma Ma Hao
Xiao Mi Feng.....

Guess what,
I can sing Malays song, too!
My favourite is Satu Malaysia,
Taught by my kor kor....

And now......
After listening,
To wai gong and wai por's,
Hua hee tai's drama every weekday night....
I start singing Hokkien song.....
:p

Mummy said I'm her multi-language little super star!~
:)

5 comments:

  1. You are a little super star!! Keep it up little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...so cute. My son also learn the 1Malaysia song from his kindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, kids nowadays set their vision on 1 Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Kit Boy, super star at home.. haha~

    mNhL, nice song...

    Alice, hope really can achieve 1 Malaysia, not just say say only...

    Mummy to Qiqi, I so surprise to start hearing her sing in hokkien.. hahahah~

    ReplyDelete