Monday, November 14, 2011

Genting Indoor Themepark

My very first time in Genting.....
My very first time touching 'snow'......

We bought unlimited ride for Indoor Theme Park...
Yes! Just indoor only~~~~~
Don't want to waste money buying outdoor,
Since it's raining everyday nowadays......
No big deal......
We can play in Outdoor Theme Park,
Next time we go Genting,
Don't know when though.....


Makes me feels like I'm in Venice,
Riding on Venice's Gondola......
Singing 'row row row your boat'......


Another family ride: Rio Float...
No idea why it has the name of Rio Float though...
But it's wonderful experience,
To see the whole First World from up there!~

My very first time having individual kid's ride:
Ride De Paris......
Driving fire-engine...


Having fun time,
Going round and round the Carousel.....


Junior Bumper Car,
Imagine......
Kor kor and me ride more than 5 times for this!~~~~~
Really really fun!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun ya :) Poor Mummy must be chasing you around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Very enjoyable trip, despite tiring. :)

    ReplyDelete