Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kidzania: Urbano's House


While kor kor's working hard,
I spend my time @ Urbano's house....
Enjoying my sand-playing time,
But suddenly an elder kid come,
And keep on splashing the sand on other kids......
Mummy have no choice,
But to urge me to play other things.....


The kitchen is the place,
I enjoyed most.....
With little fridge, little oven,
Mini cooker, mini coffee maker etc.....
I really think that I'm a little chef,
Who prepare yummy food for mummy!~


The living room with puppet show~~~~~
But there's no show on,
By the time we're there.....
We have no idea on where to check the schedule,
As no Zupervisors are around for us to ask.......


Anyhow,
We headed to Urbano's toilet,
With a very huge bath-tub full of balls.....
You can imagine how much fun I had there!~

Last but not least,
A sweet bed room,
With air-filled bed.....
Of course,
I didn't sleep there,
As I didn't feel sleepy at all...

There's more to explore @ Kidzania!~

No comments:

Post a Comment