Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fisher-Price 'Official' Photographer

I always love to snap photos....
I always grab mummy's cameras,
And snap lots and lots of photos.......

Thanks to Fisher-Price,
Now,
I own my very own first camera!~~~~~




Really love the cheerful happy smiley face......
Really love the lights and sounds....
Really love the nice melody of sing-along songs~~~~~
Really love to say 'Smile' or 'Say Cheese'.......
Really love the roller ball to bat at~~~
Really love the toggle button to press....
Really love the roller bead to spin....

I can even control the volume,
For quiet play!~
So cool!!!


I laugh & learn with my Fisher-Price's Learning Camera:
Numbers, Counting, Colours, Greetings, Feelings and many more!~

I'm fully equipped~~~~~
I'm fully ready~~~~~

Stay tune for my next post.......
If you want to know who's the mysterious Fisher-Price's Friend:-
A rising multi-talented artiste:-
The ambassador to Fisher-Price brand in Malaysia!~~~

2 comments: