Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mothercare 25 years of Parenting...

My mummy always like to shop in Mothercare......
All because she can find everything she wants under one roof,
With the most reasonable price!~

In Mothercare,
You named it,
They have it!~
Tommee Tippee feeding,
Silver Cross strollers,
Baby Bjorn baby carriers,
Mellissa & Doug unique and lovely toys,
Aden & Anais baby wraps,
Top quality shoes - See Kai Run,
Early Learning Centre high-quality toys,
Mothercare Products,
And many many more......

Now......
Mothercare is celebrating,
Its 25 Years of Parenting~~~~~~~
And I believe,
There be more and more 25 years to go,
As Mothercare only delivers quality products!~~~

I'll like to highly recommend -
This ELC Tiara -
Princess crown + earrings....
As a little princess,
I only love beautiful things~~~
This is the prettiest crown I'd ever seen....

I fall in love with it,
The moment I saw it in Mothercare......
I request mummy to buy for me, politely......
And mummy said 'Yes!'
Feeling on top of the world,
I own my very first pair of earrings!~

With soft clips on the earrings,
Mummy clip it on my ears gently......
I feels so comfortable wearing it!~
Without any pain.....

Do you know whats the best part about the crown?
When mummy press on the big heart shape in the middle,
It actually blinks with lights!~~~
So AMAZING!~~~~~


We fully support activities organized by Mothercare,
And joined the exciting Wonderland of Mothercare,
Where there's plenty of delights to see and do........
@ Mothercare LC204-205 Level2, Ramlee Mall, Suria KLCC
On 6th May 2012..........
All of us enjoy ourselves so much in the wonderland..........

The most memorable moment for me,
During the event was.........
When the emcee announced my number,
And the judge - Anne Ngasri's giving me a consolation prize.......
During the crowning of,
The Fairest Prince and Princess of Wonderland........

And look!!!!!~
I'm wearing my ELC's princess crown and earrings........
Bought in Mothercare~~~~~
During the event!~

Mummy thinks,
I'm the most beautiful and cute-looking little princess!~
Don't you think so, too???


8 comments:

  1. your girl really sweet!
    aiseh - didn't know it was you at the event! heheh.... next time can recognize your kids already la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! and that crown really suits your princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Mothercare 25 years of Parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz little princess! So what did you get for the prize? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning. So cute, your little princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for any other wonderful article. Where else could anybody get that
    kind of information in such a perfect means of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for
    such info.
    Stop by my website - my computer is slow

    ReplyDelete