Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Date With Julie's

As a sweet little princess,
I'm too shy~~~~~
To asked anyone out for a date!~~~~~

But I'd love to have a date...
With Julie's 
® Baked with love....

Julie's Love Letters,
Is the best way....
To express my love...........

I shared it with the one I love most:
My kor kor...

Sweet strawberry flavours!~~~

Of course,
We don't only eat strawberry's love letters,
While we go out for 'dating'......
We love chocolate, too!~
Cocoro is one of our top favourite!~~~

Where we go for dating?
Well.....
Our favourite spot is.....
Shopping for Julie's Biscuits!~


What we love most is...
It comes with small packing inside...
Which is so convenient for us,
To bring it anywhere we like!~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing away with the word verification

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smallkucing, The corn 1 is very nice... I found the long verification is very hectic that I decided to remove for all my blogs... Thanks for continuous leaving msg in my blogs.. :)

    Mery, Nice biscuits!~

    ReplyDelete