Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fisher-Price ' The Power of Interactive Play' Parenting Workshop


Little photographer......
Oh Yes!~
That's me!~
Is off to attend......
Fisher-Price 'The Power of Interactive Play' Parenting Workshop......
@ Empire Hotel..........

Of course,
I'm not a parent yet.......
But.....
My daddy and mummy are......
Don't under-estimate me.....
As I understand some of the fun part in the workshop...
With the interesting slideshow!~

Ms. Carrie Lupoli,
Has worked as both a special educator and administrator in US,
Prior to starting Live and Learn in 2008.

She has been described as,
The 'Ground breaking founder'
With regards to...
How to effectively educate children,
And support them each individually.....

Emcee of the day......

Fisher-Price's ambassador ,
Ms Belinda Chee.......
Just look at her sweet smile!~
Makes my day happier...
:)
I love how Ms Carrie presents the workshop........
She's super friendly and helpful........
The most interesting part is,
There's a lot of interesting interactive activities~~~~~~
And even learning tournament!~

I like the part when she mentioned,
The Power of Plugging In.......
As this is my mummy's main concern, too......
Seeing that most kids actually own their own i-pad or galaxy tab......
And bring it everywhere they went.......
But not us........

Mummy sometimes even wonder,
If she's an 'outdated' parent.......
Still believing in traditional playing with the real toys,
Stimulates and benefit us more.......
And it's great for her to know:
She's actually not alone and not really incorrect,
To have this thinking!~~~~~~~

Thanks to Fisher-Price,
For organizing such a wonderful workshop!~
We really have a lot of Ah Ha! Moment.......
And achieve the goal for the day!~

More details on the workshop......
Do hop over to my kor kor's blog..
:)

1 comment: