Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Barbie

These are mummy's toys........
My granny bought for mummy,
When she excelled in exam....
Many many years ago.......

It is her most precious toys......
As she's Barbie super fans!~~~~~~

You know what's the coolest part,
Of buying quality toys?
Mummy can handover her toys,
As good as it's new!~
To me - her dear little princess........
:)

Daddy 'found' a boyfriend for my barbie.....
And sometimes.......
I can bring my barbie go dating, too!~

Besides changing beautiful clothes,
I can design new hairstyle for her, too......

Doctor Barbie,
From McDonald.....
With stickers.....
:)

That's my collection of Barbie......
Mummy and I are Barbie super fan......
Well....
Which little girl don't like Barbie?
They're just too beautiful for anyone to resist!!!~~~

Ops!~
I think....
Mummy is no longer little girl anymore.....
But still,
She loves Barbie...
Hahahahahahahah!~

No comments:

Post a Comment