Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Touch of Love...

Mummy have been waiting,
For very long time..........
For my hair to grow longer..........
Since the day they shave my hair,
During full moon.....

Just don't know why,
My hair don't grow long that fast,
If compared to my kor kor's or di di's.......

Well,
The wait is finally over........
Now I can simply enjoy the sweet bonding time with mummy,
When she ties my hair........

I'll always have the chance to choose,
The hairstyle of the day:
'Tail tail', 'curly curly' or 'Mickey's ears'......

Mummy will always asked when she combs my hair,
One tail or two tails or many many tails?
Oh yes!
I can have hairstyle of my choice everyday........

Of course,
I can choose the ribbons of the day....
And the colours of the rubber band,
That match my attire of the day....
Even I didn't go out anywhere,
Even I just stay at home......
I still....
Wants to be as pretty as a little princess all the time!~

I simply just love the feeling of mummy combing my hair.........
It's a touch of love!~

Especially sharing this post........
In conjunction with Share the Softness With Kleenex Contest Giveaway,
By Mummy Ling......




4 comments: