Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bad Way to Start December...

I was suppose to stay in Malacca's Hotel.....
But I ended up staying in Hospital....
Due to lungs infection....
What a bad way,
To start December....
:(
My pity little hand.....
I decided to add some colour on it...
Mummy said: Look at your dirty hand.....
I replied: This is rainbow hand.....

Passing my time,
Colouring my cloth book......
With one hand....
See,
My new pink bear,
Is watching TV together with me....

One of my breakfast meal:
Honey star....
I make circle with the honey stars....
Sing star shinning song -> stay 'sticky'...
And counting the stars.....

 Doing my 'homework'...
Joining dot-dot to write numbers!~

I adjusted my bed to the highest level...
Mummy said: Don't climb up and down like that...
But I told her....
I'm playing slide....

I refused to follow mummy into the toilet...
Thus,
She request me to wait for her on the chair near my bed....
When she came out,
She can't see me......
The nurse didn't see me as well....
After a while,
I stepped myself out from the cupboard.....
I saw mummy looking for me like crazy......
All she did when she saw me was give me a tight hug.....
And then, she start lecturing.......
Don't ever hide in the cupboard.....
Don't ever play hide and seek like this......

After 3 nights staying in the hospital...
Doctor approve 2 days home-leave for me...
And I was finally discharged.........
Staying in hospital is definitely not fun at all...
Hope I'll be in pink of health always...........

3 comments:

  1. oh poor girl... hope no more of hospital stay from now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no..hiding inside the cupboard..

    Takecare !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, yeah!

    Mery, yeah la! Shocked me!

    ReplyDelete