Monday, December 10, 2012

Goat Sanctuary

Goat Sanctuary,
@Rabbit Fun Land,
Broga, Semenyih...
Little brave cutie goat...
Peeping out......
Waiting for visitors to feed it with carrots...
More carrots~~~~~~

I told my mummy:
Mummy, I think the goat called me.....

Mummy was like.....
Huh?

I further explained.....
They didn't call kor kor or di di...
But they keep on calling mei mei....
That's why I think they're calling me...

My explanation makes mummy laugh!~

Besides goats,
I saw sheeps, too!~

And many more other animals....
Please hop over to my di di's blog,
For more photos of the animals...

2 comments:

  1. nice pics hehe.. no go before there.

    oh check out http://www.mymomsbest.us/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    hope u take part hehe.. soon will update ..

    ReplyDelete