Monday, January 21, 2013

Kids Riders @ OCBC Cycle

Starting point...
For all kids riders,
@ OCBC Cycle 2013......

Getting ready,
In the tent....
And waiting for their turns.....

I'm in 100m The Tricycle Ride.......
  
My kor kor's in 5.5km The Kids Ride........
He was in tricycle ride during OCBC Cycle 2011....
100m upgrading to 5.5km!!!
Fui yoh!~

The very first word,
He uttered out right after the ride:
HOT!~
With his pinky cheeky face........
He said,
My knee feels so tired,
After the 2nd round.....
And I dunno how many rounds I cycled.......

Mummy feels so proud for us....
As we're able to complete the whole ride.......

And bring back the medals!~
:)

5 comments:

  1. omg so cuteeee!! hahaha and congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 5.5km was indeed very tiring. My girl was crying during the last second round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these kids are really really adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuh Juin, TQ! Everyone got medals.. haha!

    Yee Ling, too much for the kids..

    Lim Eunice, thanks!

    Mery, yearp, very fun!

    ReplyDelete