Friday, February 22, 2013

Kidzania - Kurlz Beauty Salon

 Having my very first manicure,
@ Kurlz Beauty Salon, Kidzania...

I'm busy spending my kidzos,
While my kor kor's busy earning it....

Ta da!~
My heart shape manicure.....
Matching with my yellow outfit of the day....

If you think I'm satisfied with just manicure...
You're definitely wrong...
I continue paying kidzos to this beauty salon...
Pampering myself with some pretty make ups!~

The hairdressing area.....
I didn't enjoy this facilities,
As I think mummy already,
Beautifully tying up my hair...

Who said kids don't have money to pamper themselves?

If you want to enjoy a hair wash,
Just slither into Kurlz Beauty Salon anytime......

Feeling hungry after the beauty session?
My kor kor is waiting for me..
With sushi he made,
All by himself..
@ Sushi King, Kidzania...

4 comments:

  1. both my kids love these.
    one is earning and one is spending :)
    both are enjoying .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jones...

    Small Kucing, very fun!~

    Lay Hoon... Haha~~ yearp! My girl only spending there... And my son say it's too girlie and he don't want to go in.. haha~

    ReplyDelete