Monday, March 18, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics



Million Dollar Beauty is currently,
Having a blog & win Urban Decay Naked Basics Contest.....
Hop over to find out how to win one....

After my very first make up experience,
@ Kurlz Beauty Salon, Kidzania........
I'll really love to apply some make up,
On my little face.......

I don't really have any eyeshadow....
All I have are colour pencils,
In my school bag.......

I took my colour pencils,
And stand in front of the mirror......
Trying to start applying my 'make up'.......

That's the moment,
Mummy came into the room,
And saw what I'm doing.................

I didn't really make up on that day.......
Mummy and me had a great laugh!~

Anyway,
Hopefully,
I can win this Urban Decay Naked Basics Contest,
Since the colour really suite me well:
Natural look!~
And I can use the real eyeshadow,
To apply on my eyes,
Instead of my colour pencils!~~~
:p


2 comments:

  1. I love it how you write it from the perception of your daughter. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete