Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bag of Love


Unveiling..................
The Butterfly Project - Beauty Bloggers'
April Project:

A collaboration between:
Bag of Love...
&
Delectable by Su....

Let me tell you,
Why I'd really love to attend...
Unboxing Tea Party @ Delectable by Su....
I'd visited Delectable by Su's facebook page...
And fully attracted by the photos of the treats they served.
Would really love to pamper myself,
With their lovely, colourful, attractive food....
During the tea party.....

Of course,
That's not the only reason I wanted to go for the tea party...
I always 'meet' up with bloggers virtually though blog-hopping.....
Especially those beauty bloggers from Butterfly!~
I'll really love to meet my fellow bloggers in reality....
And have a nice chit-chat and catching up time with them!~

Most importantly,
Bag of Love is really something new to me....
And I'll really love to know more...
During the tea party!~~~~
I love the unboxing experiences I had,
Revealing the beauty surprises one-by-one from the box....
But.......
Having beauty surprises from Bag of Love...
Will be another unique experience......
As I'll get extra surprises,
From a bag,
But not a box~~~~~

Just love the feeling of......
Unwrapping a package......
Not knowing what lovely sweet surprises I'll get!!!
That's the main reason,
Why I really want to review Bag of Love..
:)

4 comments:

  1. It will be a lovely party. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very lovely party in the making! Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee ling, thanks!

    Olive.. :) If invited, only can have fun..haha!~

    ReplyDelete