Thursday, May 16, 2013

Attending Birthday Party

It's my classmate,
XN's Birthday!~

I was invited,
To attend her birthday party!~
Happy happy happy!!!

Helium balloons all over the party room...

Balloons with flower shapes,
For decoration, too!~

Mr Clown aka Magician,
Is there to keep the children entertained...
He made lots of different shapes of ballons for us,
As a little gift, too!~
Thank you!~

I was little helper for the magician,
While he's performing his magic show...
Unexpectedly,
I can do some magic trick, too!~
Amazing!~

Little sunshine's bento,
For the kids...

Fried chicken, pizzas and sushi!~
Lots of choices of food,
Isn't it?~

All of us go home,
With really full tummy!!!!!!

 Cutie lollipop!~
With love, stars,
And a variety of shapes + colours!~

Homemade cupcake...
Taste yummilicious!~
Crunchy and yummy!~

Secret Recipe's Strawberry cake,
For the birthday girl....

And all of us go home,
With lovely party pack!~

Thanks for the invitation...
I enjoy myself to the maximum,
During the party!~

2 comments: