Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Cake

I quietly arranged my colourful toys......
And put it in my princess's stool......

Present it to my dearest mummy:
Mummy,
Mothers' day's cake I made,
Just for you!!!!!~

Mummy: Thank you!~ May I eat it?
Me: Sure you can!!!
Mummy: Why so hard to bite one?
Me: You don't know how to pretend huh? Wait, I give you again....
..................................................................

Mummy's improving~~~~~~

Me: Mummy, this is your mothers' day's cake
Mummy: Thank you... It's so colourful!!!!!~~~
Me: You're welcome, mummy!~

I watched mummy start 'eating'....
And I almost want to try and eat it myself......

Mummy: You're such a great chef.... The cake you baked is so yummy!!!!

I'm very satisfied with mummy's response......
And give her my sweetest smile ever!!!



2 comments:

  1. happy mother day in advance~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "pretend cake" is such a sweet gesture :-)

    ReplyDelete