Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers' Day Celebration

Mummy comes to my school earlier...
To attend our Mothers' Day Celebration......

It's a warm and sweet celebrations..
Where all of us.....
Sing very nice mummy's songs..
For our dearest mummy!~

Little message from me,
To my mummy......

Mummy thought it'll be normal must-have-message,
Like, I love you or Happy Mothers' Day!~
But...
I told her I wanted to help me!~
Probably I always see my mummy,
Rushing here and there everyday!~
Busy with busy life!~
I'd really love to assist her,
In some of the chores she's doing...
I'm such a thoughtful girl,
Ain't I?

Tea Presenting Ceremony...
From the children,
To the mummies!~

We give our mummies,
A massage session...

Mummy said,
My massage is very ticklish!~
Made her laugh!~~~~~

 A lovely heart-flower cupcake,
We decorated earlier,
Before mummy reach the school....

Plus the wonderful Mothers' Day Card..
Handmade especially by the children,
To their mummies....

We learnt how we grow,
Inside mummy's tummy, too!~

Such a lovely celebration.....
All mummies are so touched,
Seeing what the kids can achieved...
And what we've done,
To express our love for mummies...

Thanks to Ms May,
For all the effort...
Of teaching us....
To appreciate our mummy's love~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment