Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spa Party!!!

Party???
I love parties......
Spa Party?!~
This is super duper cool!~
As I never attend any Spa Party before....
Sua ku huh?..............

Here's my one and only chance~~~~~
The Butterfly Project will be organizing.....
A wonderful Spa Party very very soon!!!
On 29 June 2013...
1-5pm...
@ Posh! Nail Spa.....

You'll be amazed,
When you see the list of all the collaborators:
The Butterfly Project
Posh! Nail Spa
Idea Food Solution
Fotobox
The Body Shop Malaysia
Havaianas
Johnson-Johnson
Pink N' Proper
Only Beauty
TT Mask Malaysia
Tres Chic - The Party Planner

Why I'd love to attend?
1. Because I never attend any spa party before.. I'd love to have my first time experience with all the
butterflies bloggers!~
2. I'd love to pamper myself just for a few hours during the spa party!~
3. The collaborators are really amazing!!!~~~ It will definitely be a greatest spa party ever!~

No comments:

Post a Comment