Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers' Day Celebration

My daddy is invited...
To my school..
For Fathers' Day Celebration.....

When I pass the invitation card for my dad,
I told him...
You can only tick here: Coming...
The column not coming is just for decoration..
Seems like daddy don't have a choice..
:p

Ingredients prepared...
For our Fathers' Day Celebration...

Daddy and daughter...
Working together...

Making a shiny star!~
Which will baked into cookies...
And ended up in our tummy!~

It taste extra delicious,
As we made it together,
With extra love!~

Cute daddy cookies,
Made by my classmate and her daddy..
:)

We played an interesting game of...
Daddies finding daughters,
And daughters finding daddies....
In our school field....

Last but not least,
A handmade card,
Especially to my dearest daddy...
Happy Fathers' Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow what a wonderful father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean, daddy.. haha!~ Mummy just snap the photo.. :p

    ReplyDelete