Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Spa Party - Aspen Spa

Remember The Spa Party I went,
Few weeks ago?

We have the choice of,
Doing facial,
Or having shoulder massage...
@Aspen Spa.....
Which is located,
Just upstairs of..
Posh Nail Spa
Very comfortable environment...

With super big bathtub...............

 Love their simple decoration...

Plus lots of products~~~~~

 If you plan to do facial here....

You can have a glimpse of,
What equipment they'll be using....

I choose to have a shoulder massage..
Since I just had my facial few days ago...
Plus,
I desperately need a massage,
Since I'm feeling so tired...........

What I can tell you is...
It's not only good..
It's really great!!!~
Well...
At least,
It really have the magic to chase away,
All my tiredness.....

Special thanks to all the sponsors...
To make the spa party an successful event:
The Butterfly Project
Posh! Nail Spa
Idea Food Solution
Fotobox
The Body Shop Malaysia
Havaianas
Johnson-Johnson
Pink N' Proper
Only Beauty
TT Mask Malaysia
Tres Chic - The Party Planner


No comments:

Post a Comment