Monday, August 12, 2013

Barbie Color Stylin' Hair Review

Happy princess,
With my new Barbie Color Stylin' Hair~~~

Now,
Let me tell you,
What's in the box:
Beautiful Barbie with long hair, necklaces, pink outfit, belt and stylish shoes..
A salon chair with suction cup base,
which can firmly attach to any smooth, flat surface...
A comb, to comb Barbie's hair,
A water bowl, to fill water inside...
A brush, to apply water on Barbie's hair,
Hair elastics, to ties Barbie's hair..
8 foil sheets with 3 different colours: pink, purple and orange.
A foil clip, to clip the foil sheets with Barbie's hair...

In short,
It contains everything the aspiring hair dresser will need...

Barbie,
In my Hair Atelier shop....
Waiting for the young hair stylish,
Which happens to be me!~
To style her hair beautifully....

Step 1:
Comb Barbie's hair...

Step 2:
Choose a colour...
Step 3: Fill water in the water bowl...

Step 4: Choose a portion of Barbie's hair to be highlighted...

Step 5: Apply the water on portion of Barbie's hair....
Let me tell you why I need to apply water:
Foils only work on wet hair...

Step 6: Put the foil with your choice of colour inside the foil clip...

 Step 7: Start colouring her hair....


For best results,
Press the centre of foil firmly when streaking..
Repeat on wet hair until all colours is transferred...

You may choose to rinse and repeat with the remaining colours on foils...
But I prefer to let my assistant to do the remaining highlighting job....
Introducing:
My assistant who found that playing with Barbie is not girlie, but artistic!~
We enjoyed the whole process of...
Working together,
To create the best hair style for Barbie...

My kor kor's artistic hand...

This is how our foils looks like,
After used....

Remember:
Hair foil can only used on Barbie,
Not for baby, children or any hair stylish's hair....

It may strain fabrics and other surfaces,
So avoid contact with carpet, clothing, walls and furniture...
Protect play area before use....

A full vlog,
On how we styled our Barbie's hair....

Our pretty Barbie....

Guess she's too pretty,
With her new hairstyle....
Until my little brother,
Can't resist to give her a flying kiss.....
;)

Do check on Barbie's website now,
For more updates on Barbie...

Mattel Southeast Asia Pte. Ltd. and cre8tone
Will be giving away 3 sets of
Barbie™ Color Stylin’™ Hair doll set
For 3 young aspiring hairstylists......
Stay tune for my next post.........

4 comments:

  1. my timing is so ngam..i will post the Barbie Design experience tomorrow and i had spread the news that you will have giving away Barbie set soon...
    can't wait for it.
    LeeAnne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here is my post...
      http://leeanne113.pixnet.net/blog/post/154984676

      LeeAnne

      Delete
  2. Lee Anne, thank you so much for your support... Looking forward to see and read your Barbie experience.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience with Barbie... Be prepared to join my next Barbie contest.. I'm in the midst of writing the post now.. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete