Friday, August 30, 2013

High 5 Bread Town

Open Sesame!~
Oh my...
Am I in Egypt?

Nah!~
I'm just going for my school field trip...
@ High 5 Bread Town!~

Exploring the world of Bakers....
With huge bread....

Getting to know...
The breads of the world...

Viewing the bread gallery............

We did go into the bread factory...
Where we see the process of the making of bread.....
Since photography is not allowed....
There's no photo to share with you all..........
What I can tell you is...
The whole experience is really amazing!~

 High 5 Wall of Fame......

History of High 5.....

We went for a bread breakie...
Before we head back to our school.....

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never visited such an interesting place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha they also got their own museum ar haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, don't miss it if you come here...

    Mr Lonely, yup, history of bread..

    Henry, nice one..

    ReplyDelete