Friday, September 27, 2013

Field Trip - Dental Clinic

In conjunction for our occupation project......
We visited White Perfect Dental Surgery....
A field trip to Dental Clinic...

Understanding our partner,
In Oral Health:
From tooth brush, tooth paste,
To dental floss.....

Educational board card,
For us to understand more...
About oral hygiene....

The nurses are teaching each and everyone of us..
The correct way,
To brush our teeth...

Dr Chee,
Showing us her amazing 'magic chair'...
At first,
I feels nervous to sit on the chair...
After seeing all my brave friends,
Sitting on it,
And have their teeth,
Checked by the dentist..
I decided to join them~~~~~
Phew!~
No 'hole' in my teeth:-
White Perfect!~

After the dental check up,
Dr Chee show us,
Her mighty dentist's X-ray machine....

We watched a cute anime,
On how to maintain our oral hygiene...

Last but not least,
Each and everyone of us...
Going back with a little gift,
From the dentist...

Immediately that night,
Right before I sleep...
I implement what I learnt,
During the field trip...
I brush my teeth correctly....
And following the nurse's way..
Counting 1 until 10....
+ laughing happily in the toilet,
While brushing my teeth...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment