Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mooncake Festival Celebrations

After lantern making sessions,
Together with my friends and all the parents.......

We celebrated Mooncake festival @ school...
Pot luck styled...
Every family bring their own food...
And share it during the celebration....

A mini performance by the kids...
Singing some songs related to moon...
Which I refuse to go up the stage......
Since I'm in a not-so-good-mood.....

I participated in the blowing candles game...
Well...
I'm not the speediest!~
Hence, I didn't not win anything...
However,
I was lucky enough to get a toaster back....
During the lucky draw session....

Personally love this porcupine game idea,
Very much!~
We're going to play this at home,
Very soon...
:)

Our lantern parking area...
Before we go for a walk with our lanterns~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment