Sunday, September 8, 2013

Poise is 3!

To their 3rd Anniversary Celebration!~
With the theme of 'Go Green with Apple'
@Old Klang Road branch~~~~~

Attended the party,
Together with EventPhotoz's Photographer~~

So,
What are  you waiting for?
Let's the party begin!~
I'd really love to jump into...
This bubbly pool......
And enjoying my SPA day!~
Before I actually jump in...
I found something more interesting!~~~~

Free Precision Manicure!~~~~~

Without hesitate......
I started to get my nail beautifully done!~

Lots of colours to choose from~~~~~

Besides Manicure,
We can also try out...
Poise Shoulder & Back Massage,
Poise Head & Neck Massage...

If you're not into massaging...
You probably would love..
Their Signature Homemade Exfoliate & Beyond...

While I'm having my swifty Hair Braiding....
Setting up my beautiful hair....
My kor kor is having fun...
@ The kiddy stations..
With DIY Playful Sand Art...

Having Tanky Tatto!~~~
All over the bodies are super fun, too!!~

And a creative lesson of...
How to make our own origami....

Unique interior look of the bathroom.. 
:)
Address : 
Old Klang Road Branch
205, Jalan Sepadu,
Taman United,
Off Jalan Klang Lama,
58200, Kuala Lumpur.
Main line: +603.7980.8890
Mobile lines: +6012.375.4486   +6012.431.8997

Ampang Branch

289, Jalan Ampang Hilir,
55000 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone Number :
Main line: +603.4252.2288

Website : http://www.poiseows.com
Facebook  : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poise-Organic-Wellness-Studio/149112965101242
Email Address : contact@poiseows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment