Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas With Santa Hermo

I know it's still November....
But I'm already in Chistmas mood!~

I'm going to make a Christmas wish,
With Santa Hermo........
Together with Butterfly Project....

Are you getting ready for Christmas with Hermo?
- Worthy Gift Card,
- Spin to win prizes!
- Super Value Christmas Gift Set....

Well...
I'm more than ready for it!~
Here comes my wish list from Hermo.com.my:

Item 1:
Di Palomo - Orange Blossom Liquid Soap 250ml [with Wild Honey & Olive]
Price: RM59.00
I'll really love to keep my hand clean and nourish,
With a rich and luxurious liquid soap,
Formulated using the finest ingredients,
Every time after my art and craft session
Or even my cooking session....

Item 2:
Skin Food Milk Shake Nail 8g [ #WH01 Shooting Star Shake]
Price: RM19.90
This Christmas,
I wish I could pamper my nails....
With glitter nail polish
Contained in a cute baby milk bottle
To create cute and lovely nailsmin a milky.

Dreams coming true?
Truly depending on Santa Hermo
To grant my wish!~
Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments: