Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sofia The First's The Royal Prep Week



Remember my kor kor's post...
Guess what?!
Sofia The First is having....
The Royal Prep Week!~

Monday to Friday, 
December 2 to 6, 
10.00am (encore at 6.30pm), 
Disney Junior (ASTRO Channel 613)
 


Take a seat for five days of..
Sofia the First episodes...
Highlighting the adventures of 
Little Princess Sofia 
And other young princesses and princes 
At the Royal Preparatory Academy 
As they learn the ropes to becoming true royalties.   

And school begins with the debut of a new episode,  
The Amulet of Avalor on December 2  
What will happen to Sofia 
When she loses the power to understand her animal friends 
With her magical amulet gone missing?!
 




Sofia the First is an enchanting, 
Music-filled animated Disney Junior television series 
For the whole family. 
Set in the storybook world of Enchancia, 
The movie introduces Sofia, 
An average girl whose life,
Suddenly transforms,
When her mother marries the king 
And she becomes a princess, Sofia the First. 
Sofia must learn to navigate 
The extraordinary life of royalty 
While holding on to her own hopes and dreams. 
Her journey to being the best she can be also paves the way 
For those around her to realize how special they each are. 

Helping Sofia in her journey are 
The three headmistresses of Royal Prep Academy - 
Fauna, Flora and Merryweather 
(the beloved fairies seen in Disney's classic "Sleeping Beauty") 
And royal steward, Baileywick, 
As well as a group of cute woodland creatures 
Led by a wise-talking rabbit, Clover. 
Sofia lives in the castle with her mom, 
And her step-father, King Roland II, 
And step-siblings, Amber and James. 
Sofia soon discovers that looking like a princess 
Isn't all that difficult, 
But displaying honesty, loyalty, courage, 
Independence, compassion and grace 
Is what makes one truly royal. 

Created for kids and their families, 
The stories of Sofia the First 
Communicate positive messages and life lessons 
That are applicable to young children.   
While she lives in a captivating world of 
Castles, wizards and flying horses, 
Sofia remains a relatable peer-to-peer princess 
Who is experiencing many of the same social situations 
As young viewers at home 
Including learning how to fit in, 
Making new friends 
And mastering new skills.
 

As a princess wanna-be,
I learn together with Sofia The First.......
How to become a good princess!~
I always try to pose and walk,
As gracefully as possible..... 
Every little elegance and refinement in movement,
Makes me one step closer to be a real princess!~

I always try to show my compassion,
To everyone!~
Even to the little animals.....
I'm pretty happy to feed the little rabbit,
Who are starving in hunger...


Mummy is kind of afraid that,
I might fall...
But as a princess wanna be..
I have full courage and very confident,
On what I'm doing!~
I'm one brave little girl!~


I'm very independent...
I can draw by myself,
I can write by myself,
I can read by myself, too!~

One great little attitude I should have,
To be a little princess.....
I share delicious food with my kor kor..
I share my toys with my friends.......

So,
What do you think?
Am I a good princess?
Just like Sofia The First.......

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch the new series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yee Ling, not only our little girls are waiting for the new series, the mummies, too!~ hahaha~

      Delete