Monday, December 2, 2013

Cute Doggie

Wroof! Wroof!~
Introducing.......
My cute doggie.....

It's an early birthday gift...
It's a special gift,
Made by my teacher to me....
While mummy and me,
Went to collect,
My progress report,
At school today!~~~~~

I'm so happy,
To meet one of my classmate...
Plus my dearest teacher...
After long holiday break....

When I bring home my new 'pet'.....
My kor kor said it's a puppet dog.....
And start putting his fingers,
Inside the handkerchief dog......
And pretend to talk like a dog...
My little brother and me,
Laughed happily,
Enjoying little puppet dog show at home....

Thank you, Ms May!~
For the wonderful little gift!~
It really made my day!



2 comments:

  1. Is it? I think it look cute.... hmm...

    Then I probably can consider letting this doggie to guard our door... :p

    ReplyDelete