Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Passport + Visa

Crucial preparation,
Before we flying oversea,
For a vacation.....

Since me and kor kor,
Went Hong Kong before.....
We actually had our passport....
Done in Putrajaya's Immigration few years back......
But my passport is having baby's photo....
Which is so much different from my beautiful look now....
So,
I still need to make a trip to immigration office,
Just to add in a recent photo of mine.....

We were so surprise to see....
There's so many people.....
In Putrajaya's Immigration this time!!!~
The Q numbers were fully given out,
At the time we reached there.....

Mummy asked the officer in charge,
And he said I just need to pass him:
My current passport + recent photo..
And fill in a very simple one page's photo...
Immediately he processed my application..
And I get my passport around half an hour later....
With my new photo sticking in one of the page in my passport...

While waiting for my passport to be ready,
We went to the kiosk machine,
To renew daddy and mummy's passport...
Very easy and simple steps...
What they need is just their old passport,
Their IC + thumb print and cash RM300...
Their passports are ready just half and hour more after mine's ready..

While waiting,
We saw so many numbers called,
But I think they went back due to long-waited period.
Mummy asked if they can do the passport for my didi,
But disappointingly, 
We need to make one more trip to immigresen office the next day.

I didn't follow my mummy and didi the next day...
Since they got there extremely early...
They went with my ah ma and ah khor..
Got the number pretty fast and there's special Q number for babies....

While waiting,
Met mummy's secondary classmate aka. neighbour,
Who will go to Hong Kong soon with his family.....
It's such a small small world...
Time pass fast while mummy's chit-chatting around...
They waited for around 1 hour plus to submit everything...

After submitted everything,
They walk and had breakfast nearby.....
The passport is ready after they finish breakfast...

All done for passport...

Visa?
Easy peasy...
Everything can be done online..

Just paid AUD20 per pax with credit card
And keyed in all the relevant information.....
The best part is:
Instant approval!


Ready to fly!~



















2 comments:

  1. Wow...that must be a very exciting and fun trip.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is.. Shall blog about it soon..

    ReplyDelete