Friday, May 30, 2014

Masterchef Junior Cooking Workshop with Friso Gold

Special thanks to Friso Gold,
For the wonderful bonding experience,
During MasterChef Junior Cooking Workshop,
At The Cooking Shop Desa Sri Hatamas!~

Young chef demonstrating and teaching,
Mummies and their little one...
On how to cook and bake...

1st Recipe: Vanilla Cupcakes....
The ingredients needed,
Is fully prepared.....
All we need to do now,
Is just start mixing.....

It's truly a very amazing experience:
To beat the eggs together with mummy,
To stir the ingredient together with mummy.....
After minimal guidance,
I can even do it on my own!!!
:-)

This is our very first time,
Baking vanilla cupcakes....
Yet,
Surprisingly,
It turns out to be quite easy!!!~
And our cupcakes looks presentable!!!
And I think it tastes quite yummy, too!!!
Haha! 
Perhaps the one and only reason is:
I truly enjoy the process of baking,
And therefore lead to enjoying the process of eating, too!

My idea,
To decorate our cupcakes:
Our Happy Family:
Gong, Por, Daddy, Mummy,
Kor kor, Di di and me...

2nd Recipe:
Calzone with Ham and Cheese...
To be honest,
I don't even know what's a calzone..
But I manage to come out with my own version of Calzone..
After the chef's explanation,
Plus mummy's guidance,
Plus reference from Friso's recipe...

My request for mummy,
To make a love shape Calzone....
Some of our tomato sauce 'leak' out...
But that doesn't matter...
It still tastes like a pizza,
And is best served while  it's hot...

So,
Feels like want to be a Masterchef?
Don't forget to catch Masterchef Junior US Season 1,
By tuning in to Astro Starworld......
Every Sunday At 8:45pm...

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun cooking workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed.. and Nice meeting you during the workshop!~

    ReplyDelete