Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Frozen

My mummy's wondering what's the charm in Elsa 
That make me like her so so so so so much!~

Me: Mummy, tie Elsa's hairstyle for me... 
Mummy: How? 

Then, I starts to describe Elsa's hairstyle, 
Like this like that... 
Bla bla bla.... 

Hurray! 
Wish granted. 
I proudly showing,
My Elsa's hairstyle to everyone!


................................................................

Me: Mummy, I want to wear my Elsa's shirt... 
Mummy: But you just wore yesterday, I haven't washed it! 
Me: You should wash it immediately ma....
Mummy: ...................

..............................................................

Mummy, buy me Elsa's dress.... 
No, mummy, this is Anna's dress, 
I don't want Anna, 
I want Elsa... 
(Sorry Anna...)

Besides my favourite colour - pink, 
Now,
I even starts loving blue because of Frozen!!! 

And everyday I'll sing 'Let it go.. let it go...'
Only at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment