Thursday, September 25, 2014

Genting Behind The Scenes Tour - Genting International Showroom

After 30minutes showcase in Visitor's Galleria,
We headed to the Genting International Showroom,
Where technical experts take us,
Through the management of backstage,
Lighting and sound control....
Involved during a show or event...

It's totally an eye opener visit for me..
To see what's this little coin-alike stuff,
Can do so much effect on the stage!~

Standing on the stage,
To feel my glamour and fames!~
:))

The next stop is the most interesting part,
A very special place to visit,
First World Hotel's Laundry!~

------------------------------------------
Ice Age Adventure
Venue: GICC
Time: 10am-10pm
Price: RM20 nett per person

Behind The Scenes Tour:
Visitor Galleria
Genting International Showroom
First World's Hotel's Laundry
See, Do & Eat Interactive Workshop
Meeting Place:
First World Theme Park Wristband Counter
OR Vision City Video Games Park, Genting Grand
Time: 2:15pm until 5pm
Price:  RM20 per person
Pre-booking via email themepark.info@rwgentingcom
Or call 03-61011118 Ext. 55678



14 comments:

  1. So that's what those coins are for? Wow! I never knew about how those lights come about until this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is an eye opener... iall a plag of lights on stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of nice attractions in Genting. I would like to try the Ice Age area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a worth while experience it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "behind the scenes tour" seems pretty interesting. I kinda prefer it over the others. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just realized that I commented on many of your behind the scenes of the genting tour. It's never ending huh? You must have liked the trip alot to blog so much about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the thrill in being onstage:) I wish there were more pictures, but anyway I felt the cool vibe:) Yeah!
    Greetings from JeniG of Kalikotpepot

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always fun to get to see the way things run from the perspective of an employee rather than a spectator. Looks like you got a lot out of your visit..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're lucky to visit and learn the technical aspect in genting. How much does the tour cost? - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  10. True that so many things are involved so that a show go on flawlessly till the end, it takes a lot of equipment and preparation and I have always dreamed of seeing myself on stage, too, experiencing all the glamour and fame!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad you enjoyed it. Not sure it my cup of tea but something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I'm envying you for this tour. Lucky, man!

    Though you should have posted more photos. Seeing the entirety suited my interest considering I'm a wannabe technical director manning this sounds, lights, and overall technical equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive been behind showrooms before and its really interesting

    ReplyDelete