Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dugrostar Roadshow

If you're following my kor kor's blog,
You'll probably know,
I became his little model of the day..
For his Dugrostar post....

Come and watch,
The young shining Dugrostars performing,
On these venues and dates:
KB Mall, Kelantan 24-25 October 2014
Plaza Merdeka, Sarawak 31 October - 2 November 2014
Sunway Pyramid, Selangor 31 October - 2 November 2014
One Borneo, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 8-9 November 2014
Mahkota Parade, Malacca 7-9 November 2014
KSL Mall, Johor Bahru 7-9 November 2014
Queensbay Mall, Penang 14-16 November 2014

Just a gentle reminder,
For Kelantan readers,
Dugrostar Roadshow is starting,
On tomorrow!~


Head over to KB Mall......
For these activities:
• Dugrostar STUDIO
• Dugrostar STYLE 
• Dugrostar CELEBRITY 
• Dugrostar BEAT 
• Dugrostar STEP 
• Dugrostar JUMP 
• Dugrostar CREATIVE 
----------------------------


For more information 
On Dugro® and Dugrostar™, 
Log on to www.dugro.com.my 
Or call the Dumex CareLine 
At 1-800-38-1038.



16 comments:

  1. I think this will be great for the kids in the region to join and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got quite a handful of Dugrostars timetable. I'm sure it will be fun to watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check more on this Dugrostar but I hope you have included a blog post you've done explaining what exactly is the Dugrostar.

    But the photos you've used here are very attractive for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little event to attend! I am sure many little ones will have a blast. I know my son would..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I hope a lot of people attend the event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure a lot would enjoy the road show. People should catch this while its in town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, read through your post and even drop by your kor kor's post but still not very sure what this drugostar is about. a baby talent search held by some milk powder company?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea who or what Dugrostar is, but I am sure people in Malaysia know. Good luck on your event.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this for free? A wonderful event for children to enjoy. Do you have plans of spreading the love outside the country? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so cute! I love anything related to kids & so glad they're coming to penang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun and enjoy the roadshow for kids! I bet there will be tons of discounts, promotions and games for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in Malaysia, and I have never heard of this. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a nice event to bring the kids' creativity out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you kor kor wins the talent search!!

    Cheers~
    Pingerrain*Priscilla
    http://www.pingerrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww.... So lovely event for kids.... Hoe your kor kor win.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is Drugostar dear? Have fun at the event!

    Best, Ling Tan
    www.kidsonboard.net

    ReplyDelete