Tuesday, October 14, 2014

HiShop Bidanpo Mediental Broccoli Mask Review

Special thanks to HiShop,
For selecting me to review,
Bidanpo Mediental Broccoli Mask...
A product from Korea....

Fresh broccoli's cleanness,
And Centella Asiatica Extract's sedatives,
And delivered to my skin purely...

Smoothing mask,
Which makes mummy's skin,
Comfortable and clean 
With no trouble..

The natural cellulose tencel sheets,
Are highly dermotropic,
And fixed easily on skin..
They are helpful,
For intensive skin care,
And deliver the effects of 
Enriched-essence softly...

After cleansing,
Even out my skin using toner,
And take out the mask,
Unfold,
And place the sheet on the face...


Just take a look at the sheet of mask,
It looks so juicy and watery...
And it smell as fresh as a broccoli!~

Mummy rest comfortably 
And relax for 15 minutes..
And remove the mask....
Then let the skin absorb the remaining essence,
By gently patting the skin..

The main different is,
I feel mummy's face is much more smoother,
When I touch her face...
Nice!!!~~
I'll recommend this product to you,
If you'll like immediate effect of 
Smoothing your skin!~

No comments:

Post a Comment