Thursday, November 6, 2014

Darlie Bunny Kids Toothpaste

Darlie Bunny Kids,
A toothpaste formulated,
Just for Kids....

With Formula Upgrade,
Using Food Grade Ingredients...

My di di,
Love Apple flavoured....

While my kor kor...
Prefer Coke flavoured...

 Orange is nice...

But I still prefer girlie pink,
Strawberry flavoured...

Use a pea-sized amount,
For supervised brushing,
To minimize swallowing...

Me and my siblings,
Love to use different choice of..
Darlie's Bunny Kids...

And smell each other's mouth,
After brushing teeth,
Guessing which colour of toothpaste,
We used....

It's so much fun brushing teeth,
With Darlie Bunny Kids -
Our teeth became healthier,
As we keep up the routine of,
Brushing teeth twice a day...
After we start using Darlie's Bunny Kids!

1 comment:

  1. hehe. yeah pea size.. but my son can be greedy he wants more.. :(

    ReplyDelete